The Assessor's office is responsible for the valuation of all real and personal property in Ogunquit. It also maintains all property ownership records, (deeds, etc.) property record cards, updates and maintenance of the tax maps and GIS on the Town's website. We administer exemptions, answer inquiries from property owners, appraisers, real estate agents and the general public.
- The Valuation Date is April 1, 2022
- The 2022-2023 fiscal year is July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023
- Tax Commitment Date is September 13, 2022
- FY 2022-23 Tax Rate is $6.32 per $1,000 of assessed value
- Assessment Ratio is 100%
- Tax Bill Due Dates are November 16, 2022 and May 16, 2023
- Interest Rate for unpaid taxes is 6.00%
- Deadline to File an Abatement Application is March 17, 2023
The Assessor's office has an open door policy and welcomes all taxpayers with questions or concerns about their assessments to call or stop by the office.
Visit the Property Sales Archive to learn more about property sales records over the years.
- Stabilization Guide Applicant (PDF)
- Property Tax Stabilization Application for Senior Citizens (PDF)
- 2021 Business Equipment Tax Reimbursement (PDF)
- Application for Abatement of 2022 to 2023 Property Taxes (PDF)
- BOAR Application (PDF)
- Business Equipment Tax Exemption Application (PDF)
- Homestead Exemption Application (PDF)
- Open Space Land Application (PDF)
- Property Tax Deferral (PDF)
- Renewable Energy Equipment Exemption (PDF)
- Tree Growth Application (PDF)
- Farmland Classification Application (PDF)
- Business Personal Property Declaration (PDF)